Ronin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronin Stormrage EU Alliance

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stratosthy Mage Application

Go down 
3 posters

Can I join your guild ??
1) Any possibility of getting an invite ? :)
Stratosthy Mage Application I_vote_lcap0%Stratosthy Mage Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2)Not getting invited and just answer me ? :)
Stratosthy Mage Application I_vote_lcap0%Stratosthy Mage Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ty
Stratosthy Mage Application I_vote_lcap100%Stratosthy Mage Application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Stratosthy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Stratosthy Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Stratosthy Mage Application   Stratosthy Mage Application EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:29 am

Name : Stratosthy.
Class :Mage.
Race : Human.
Level : 70.
Current /Former Guild : The Imperial Knights.
Friends in Guild : not yet :S.
Reasons for Joining Ronin : I would like to meet a friendly guild and stay on it , also I would like to raid sometimes with it Very Happy.
Build/Spec : Arcane/Fire , but I know as well to play frost mage and deep fire Very Happy If you want I can respec.
Attuned to : Many Heroics , but wanna get attuned to MgT also , I am Honored with SSO , but i haven't done the q .
Raid Experience : none YET.
Proffessions : Enchanting / Mining , but Mining is low I ll try to get it up Smile.
Server : Stormrage.
Timezone : GMT +1.
When can you raid ? : I can raid at weekends ( mornings better Smile ) and some other days maybe , but not Wednesday or Friday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Olabil
Admin and Class Leader
Admin and Class Leader
Olabil

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Stratosthy Mage Application   Stratosthy Mage Application EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:35 am

Hi,

we raid almost every day, from 8pm to 0am. doesnt look like this fits with ur schedule?
Back to top Go down
paulientje

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Stratosthy Mage Application   Stratosthy Mage Application EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:53 pm

can you tank? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stratosthy Mage Application   Stratosthy Mage Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Stratosthy Mage Application
Page 1 of 1