Ronin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronin Stormrage EU Alliance

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nidalab, word of issue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nidalab
Corporal
nidalab

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-11-08

nidalab, word of issue Empty
PostSubject: nidalab, word of issue   nidalab, word of issue EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 11:03 am

due to laptop problems im gonna be pretty inactive for the next week or 2, i have no idea what the problem is, but it has somthing to do with the battery and recharging. parts are on its way from ireland/holland but it might take some time, the homesite of dell says my delivery is due 11 december (WTF slow shit) Exclamation

im terribly sorry about the inconvinience this may cause for t2

and PS: if you see me online it is most likly "finalfantasy" playing my char Embarassed and "my" speec is for his plesure, and im gonna change back as soon as im active agen
Back to top Go down
Nevermind
Corporal
Nevermind

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: nidalab, word of issue   nidalab, word of issue EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 12:22 pm

Smash the comp and buy a new one lol!
Back to top Go down
Olabil
Admin and Class Leader
Admin and Class Leader
Olabil

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: nidalab, word of issue   nidalab, word of issue EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 12:47 pm

Ok Nida, thanks for writing it.

Please change your password, since final isnt in the guild anymore I dont really wanna have him in there giving you a bad name
Back to top Go down
Avishagh
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: nidalab, word of issue   nidalab, word of issue EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 3:53 am

Hi Nida,

Thx for trying to come to the raid yesterday.A shame it didn't work,or ur pc in this case.

I will set u as inactive for raiding for the next 2 weeks.Hope u get it fixed and return soon.

Avi
Back to top Go down
nidalab
Corporal
nidalab

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: changing password   nidalab, word of issue EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 4:20 pm

Finalfantasy is a friend of mine, and he just got hacked, and blizzard susspended his account, his kinda char less, and to pass the time his playing my char, and i cant get myself to change it

and about my DC at the raid, terribly sorry. my PC was charging perfectly fine intil we were 5 mins into it, my friend says the place im supposed to plugg in the AC adapter is pushed in so the cable wont reach. gonna fix this tomoz or on wensday, so i might just be back this week...

sinserly nidalab Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nidalab, word of issue   nidalab, word of issue Empty

Back to top Go down

nidalab, word of issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronin :: Guest area :: Guest chitchat-
Jump to: