Ronin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronin Stormrage EU Alliance

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
effandor

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Fire mage Empty
PostSubject: Fire mage   Fire mage EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 3:15 pm

Name: Effandor
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Level: 70
Gender? Male
Current/Former Guild: Ascendancy
Friends in guild? Yes; Magification, Idento and Molword
Reasons for joining Ronin:
I have currently been wandering around with too much free time on my hands, and it occured to me that it would make more sense for me to use my time wisely in a Guild which can help me advance to the next stages of the game - I have done little raiding before and I came to the conclusion that my last Guild was not fit for the purpose of raiding as their maturity level was low and the members lacked obedience. I wish to join because I want to have fun, but also to participate in a Guild which knows what they are doing.

Build/Spec: Arcane:17 Fire:44 Frost:0
Attuned to: Karazhan
Raid experience: Karazhan
Professions: Spellfire Tailor and Skinner
Server: Stormrage
Timezone: GMT
When can you raid?: I can raid from hours of 20:00 (Game play time) Everyday
Back to top Go down
pea
Guild Master

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Fire mage Empty
PostSubject: apply   Fire mage EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 5:49 pm

hello and ty for your application we will be intouch very soon
poisonpygmyxx
Back to top Go down
pea
Guild Master

Fire mage Empty
PostSubject: re mages   Fire mage EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 7:50 am

hi and ty for ur application i will be in touch over the next couple of days to let u know where we are in terms of processing ur application Smile see you in game poisonpygmy
Back to top Go down
pea
Guild Master

Fire mage Empty
PostSubject: application accepted   Fire mage EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 7:14 pm

hi im charge of recruitment and as we are looking for more players for raids right now it is likely that we will be accepting ur application but htere are conditions attatched hun. The first and most importnant rule is that u get BIGWIGS boss mmods or deadly boss mod and GEM for raid signups. The secon rule is that u sign for raids 3 days week and keep grinding away with us at SSC and gruul etc, We do kara runs each week so always a chance for yout o get loot there and badges too. Guild has gone through some changes and kicked a lot of people so we know hope to trecruit poeple on the same wavelength as us, which means work at raids and be prepared to wipe in new ones:) We now have kara nad gruul on farm status so should be nps:) whisper me in the game for ur invite:) poisonppygmy recruitment officer. Last and not least u need to work on ur gear , heroics and kara will help you
Back to top Go down
effandor

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Fire mage Empty
PostSubject: Thank You   Fire mage EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:41 am

Thanks for accepting my application, I know my gear isn't anywhere near perfect as you have already noticed i'm sure, but I will try my best to keep upgrading although - things have been tricky so far with a lot of PUGs. Which is another reason why i'm greatful for you accepting my application, I can now improve further with a few Karazhan runs thanks to you:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire mage   Fire mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire mage
Page 1 of 1