Ronin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronin Stormrage EU Alliance

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celgrau, level 70 arcane/fire mage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celegrau

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Celgrau, level 70 arcane/fire mage. Empty
PostSubject: Celgrau, level 70 arcane/fire mage.   Celgrau, level 70 arcane/fire mage. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:06 am

Name: Celegrau
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Level: 70 ofcourse Smile
Gender? Male
Current/Former Guild: Damp Anfall
Friends in guild? Piffmenbull
Reasons for joining Ronin: Well, I've no particular reason directly. But since a mate of mine is in it I thought it would have been a good idea aswell, so we can raid togheter. And I've heard alot of things about Ronin. + it's getting boring to run around doin' nothing at all. So I hope to raid with your guys and have some more people to talk to, and get to know more players.

Build/Spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormrage&n=Celegrau But I'm ready to respecc if wanted.
Attuned to: All the heroics. Even the new instance. And you can get in everywhere now after the 2.4 patch?
Raid experience: Karazhan, Mage tank in gruul. (Still got the Stamina gear)
Professions: Mining 375 Tailoring 375 and got rest of the second proffesions maxed out, yes even fishing.
Server: Stormrage
Timezone: GMT?
When can you raid?: As often as I can.

And another note, there's some PvP gear in my current gear, though I'm grinding mats for the spellstrike hood at the moment, and will get some more PvE gear.
Back to top Go down
pea
Guild Master

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: re ur application   Celgrau, level 70 arcane/fire mage. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:56 pm

hello and welcome to the applications section. Ofc if u have a friend already raiding in thi guild then it is our pleasure to accept ur application. This means ofc that u have to raid 3 days a week and maintain ur average. Piffy will tell u its a lot of fun in this guild ...whisper me online for an invite:) speak to you soon poisonpygmy xx
Back to top Go down
Celegrau

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Celgrau, level 70 arcane/fire mage.   Celgrau, level 70 arcane/fire mage. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:32 pm

Thanks for welcome Smile yeah, will message as soon as I get online again, and 3 raids a week won't be any problems. Yeah, Piff has been explaining some stuff cheers going to get the addons upp and running again.
Heard these were required:
BigWigs
GEM

Any more? Iofc got Omen(same as KTM threatmeter)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celgrau, level 70 arcane/fire mage.   Celgrau, level 70 arcane/fire mage. Empty

Back to top Go down

Celgrau, level 70 arcane/fire mage.
Page 1 of 1